From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Keith Bierman
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: printers

The brother printers (say MFC27xx family) do a good job, have a low cost per
page and there's an app for "airprint" (generically it's got wifi and hardwire
ethernet).

I rather like Epson for color/photograph printing, but any inkjet costs more
per page than a "laser" printer, and the inkjets tend to clog if you don't
print regularly.

We've got more than 12 years from an older brother (5250DN) and the toner
cartridges are the same for the 2700 (low cost generic replacements work well
too).

Keith Bierman
khb...@gmail.com
303 997 2749

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 4:44 PM 'deidre muccio' via VIPhone