Hi Penny,

Well I sure will be happy to send my player back. :) I do not often use NLS
just because it is simply not convenient as I really like to use my iOS
devices. In any case what will be really interesting to me is how they work the
logistics of distribution, (i.e. downloading within the app etc.). I hope they
do not require patrons to download the files and import via iTunes. I think
that would add an unnecessary level of complexity and since companies such as
BookShare have managed to make this work, I suspect NLS has some sense of what
patrons do want.

Scott