In Uber, the app takes stops in the orderĀ  that the stops have been entered.

Lyft might be following the same process.

Pramit

On 4/1/2019 2:13 PM, Lisa P. Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My husband and I use this app when going out as we're both totally blind and like the add a stop feature Lyft has. It's kind of confusing though and I was wondering if anyone could help us. When adding a stop, we thought the place, which is usually a drive through for us, would go in the add stop and then our home would go in the destination spot, but it doesn't usually work out that way. Is our way of thinking right or should we put home in the add stop spot and then the drive through as the destination? Thanks, if anyone knows the answer to what seems like a simple question, but in the vehicle, it doesn't always work that way.