I would think so, as my friend, had one shipped to australia.

Dave.

From: Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2019 1:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VoiceDreamProducts] sample of a scan done on the Fopydo Stand
with KNFB Reader and Voice Dream Scanner

I know there has been a lot of talk about this stand. I was telling somebody in
Canada about it. And neither of us knows if free matter will ship to Canada
from the US. Is there a way to get a hold of Thomas to find out if he ships to
Canada free matter? And also this person has some questions about the stand,
and the link I had was only for the form. If somebody has an email Address, you
could send it to me privately if you want.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2019, at 1:16 PM, 'deidre muccio' via VIPhone