From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bookshare app

Hello,

The app is called Read2Go, and it works very well. You can use it to search
for books from Bookshare and download them to your device. You can read them
with Voiceover or a cappella voices built into the app. I use a braille
display frequently with it, and in the current version, it is doing a great
job remembering my place from one time to the next when I read. Read2Go also
plays unencrypted DAISY books with text, audio, or both. So Yes, if you want
to read DAISY books and use Bookshare frequently, I think it's worth the
money.

Best,
Anna

On Sep 30, 2012, at 7:12 PM, "martin nelson" <martinels...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> Hello, friends: I have an Ipod touch, and am a member of bookshare.org. I
learned of an app called Go 2 Read that allows one to get and read books
from Bookshare on an Apple device; the problem is that the app costs nearly
$20. Has anyone had experience using this app? It is worth the money? Most
apps are free or very inexpensive. I would appreciate any help about this.