As far as canceling a recurring reminder on the echo, all you need to know is
the time.  I just tried it on mine, and this is what I did.
1, Said, Lady A, cancel reminder at, and the time of the reminder.
2, Lady A will let you know that this is a recurring reminder, and ask you if
you want to delete all occurrences, you just need to reply yes.
3, Lady A will then confirm that the reminder has been canceled.

Hope this helps.

Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/46A74610-7F03-47CC-A643-9FCF6152F03C%40gmail.com.