Am I the only one that’s receiving an error message while trying to access
the Blind Bargains articles and other content stating that ads failed to
load? I’ve tried this on multiple devices from multiple locations with the
same result. Ads don’t load so articles and other content won’t load. I’m
not using an ad blocker.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADeS-f6PgSkYvSykHfr8CR%3DZDTV2spApchcznJKY3VV0xt-SKw%40mail.gmail.com.