I think it’s ridiculous to speculate when we don’t know what they’re doing.
They’re supposedly is an update for iTunes for windows, although I haven’t got
it yet. Anyway, I’m sure Apple does not want to kiss off a bunch of customers.
That wouldn’t seem to make much sense.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/AB28EFFA-50EB-4820-9686-C93FA29D0487%40gmail.com.