hi,

personally, I havem't that problem with ny iphone4s, but with my ipad2.
rebooting the ipad and relaunching itunes or sometimes even rebooting my imac
will do the trick.
but this make no sence... maybe something weird happens with bonjour at least I
Assume bonjour is used to find each other.
this problem cames up since ios5.1.1

just my thoughts.

With kind regards,

-Peter Durieux