Hello, everyone,

It's been quite a while since I posted to the list, and I have a few questions
about the Amazon app. I've used this app for years, and have put up with some
odd quirks, like scrolling by heading in a product's page being a bit
unreliable; often times, going down heading by heading will skip you right past
the description and features and details section and get you to sponsered
products or the FAQ. This is annoying, but easily dealt with by simply flicking
up a few times to move to the description heading.

My latest problem with the app is much worse and extremely irritating. I can no
longer filter my past orders, say, to restrict orders to a certain year or
order type, i.e., digital versis physical orders. There's a button called
search and filter your orders right next to the edit box titled the same thing,
but tapping that button appears to do nothing, though VO does make the page
refresh noise. Also, the piece of text called past six months does nothing
except take me into the page of my most recent order. It's actually situated
after my most recent order; so, I have the search and filter your orders
button, then the same labeled edit box, then my most recent order, then the
piece of text that says past six months, then my second most recent order. This
whole situation is extremely frustrating! I often share products I've ordered
with friends, and the Amazon app made this task quite easy and pleasant in the
past--but now, as far as I can tell, if you're a VO user, you're completely
unable to do this, at least with the app (I haven't checked the website yet to
see if the same holds true there).

So, is anyone else having these issues? Am I just going nuts? Is my phone
possessed?

Thanks,
Ari

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/28F0FA1F-91F6-4921-B42C-A9F352D67395%40gmail.com.