Once in a great while, I have had it say womething went wrong.”  Eventually it
does start working.  No idea what causes it or fix.
kitty, W8TDA

From: Dan
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2019 3:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: something weird with dictating to Siri

I often use Siri by pressing and holding the home button.  I can speak commands
and it responds and I can send texts etc as you are all aware.

However, lately when I do this after every interaction it says something like
"I'm sorry, something went wrong with the app" and then it continues and acts
normal until the next interaction.  Each use of Siri may involve several
interactions so I hear this after every single one of them.

Is anyone else having this issue?  Does anyone out there know what is causing
it and how to fix it?

Thanks.

--

Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)--