HI all,
I know that the manual says that in order to do a hard reset you hold down home
and sleep button until the logo appears that is at least 10 seconds. HOwever, I
did this with my husband and the logo appears much faster on the 5. In fact
holding it 10 seconds makes it turn off and back on again. DO they really
intend this or is the reset just much faster on the 5?

What do you all think?

Best,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online