I got my splash medley case today. It is a very simple case. What I would call
the tray for the iPhone actually has two pieces, one harder than the other, and
they come already with one inside the other. I tried it both ways and it's
possible to either put the phone in with the two pieces together or to take
them apart, put the phone in the first "tray" and then put the whole thing
inside the second one. It covers the whole bottom of the phone and comes up
arond the sides; this is why I am describing it as a tray but there might be a
better descriptive word. The surface of the phone is left open except for the
provided screen protector which I put on temporarily until I get my tactile
protector. All buttons and connectors are accessible. Especially with the power
button, it does take firm pressure in the exact place to opperate but I am not
finding this to be a problem. If you just want something simple for your case
to sit firmly in and don't need more top protection, this is a nice little
case. It isn't going to fall out. I do think the 28 dollars or so I payed might
have been a little much but I realize I could have payed a lot more. Here is
the Amazon link for the case I got; it's available in several colors.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0095ZAWBS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth