Hi Ian,
Thanks for the tip. I only have a few albums downloaded to my phone, for a
total of 89 songs. The rest are in the library in the cloud. I don’t use iTunes
for Windows and don’t plan on doing so for the foreseeable future. iTunes for
Windows is one of those programs that I dislike intensely, as it’s a clunky old
beast with a crappy user interface, in my opinion, so when my old Toshiba
laptop bit the dust I didn’t bother to install it on my replacement machine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C3C643AC-2E4B-4FCA-AC6D-CA884352F0AB%40gmail.com.