Raul,

I use TrueCrypt as well, for many purposes.  I am considering a strategy
such as you describe below so I have access to info on my iPHone.  The
utility that comes up when I search the app store for TrueCrypt is a
utility called Disk Decipher.  Is that what you are using on the iPhone?
 If so, how accessible is it?  Thanks much.

Regards,
-Len