Hello,
One thing I have noticed is that once you give the voice command it takes a few
seconds for the picture to take. For those who might be having issues, hold the
phone steady for a few seconds after you say the command.

Greg Wocher

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B2C937F7-777D-4679-A70F-F1FDD1795E78%40gwocher.com.