Do you have your region said to United States? This might be a good question
for Apple Accessibility.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of James
English
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 3:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Emergency Alerts - Any Way to Edit These?

Hello,

My phone, being the idiot it is, likes to give me amber alerts.
From...Austin Texas, I know not why. Any way of turning these off?

If it helps, I live in Scotland.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAO-RuYJVLUKgywzM%2BZzfEGigndX8UhMqXLrhxrYNgE-t5EQu9w%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR06MB25734AA0F379592A0D5390ACC7EB0%40MWHPR06MB2573.namprd06.prod.outlook.com.