I used to use the Logitech K480. Still have it. Now I use a  keyboard called
Kannex. It's built like the Apple Magic keyboard. when you type on the K480,
you can really hear it. The Kanex is a lot quiter.

Want to join my WhatsApp group, VIP Apple Users? Email me privately with your
contact information and I will happily add you.
blindathlet...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5266D22A-4A97-4F5C-BBD2-A4E7EFED0CA0%40gmail.com.