Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding Pluto TV. I have asked for some questions on
here before. And I did receive some help. Some of these questions might be the
same, because I cannot remember what I already asked. So for this I do
apologize. Anyway, I have the app on my phone, and I really enjoy it. I do have
an account created. But I don’t understand a few things.

First of all, a while back I went online through their website to try to hide
some of the channels that I knew I would never watch. I wanted to set some
favorites. But I couldn’t figure out how to tell if I did this right or not. Or
if it was successful. Yesterday, while playing around with the app, I
discovered that I could see all the channels under the my Pluto tab. I thought
maybe I could add favorites there. Or at least get all the channels hidden that
I didn’t want.

Well, I am confused. Some channels show is visible, from what I can tell. While
others show visibility off, and some show is hidden.
Well, what is the difference? I mean, if they show is visible, then I would
think that this means that they would show up in my listing of channels.  But
if they are hidden, and visibility is off, then I imagine they wouldn’t show
up. But where I am confused is, why do some show is hidden, but others show as
visibility off? What’s the difference?

Also, from with in the app, how can I set channels as favorites? Is this
possible?
And once they are set as favorites, how do I go about only seeing my favorites
list? I couldn’t seem to figure that out.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri Sent from my iPhone