Hi,

I don’t have an iPad, but I often hear iPad owners complain that hq voice is
only on their phones and not on the iPad, that’s why I asked.

Trea

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 6:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Compact voice on iPad

Hi,

You can download the HQ voice on an iPad or iPod Touch just as you can on an
iPhone. Just make sure your iPad is plugged in and leave it plugged in, of
course WiFi has to be turned on as well. Only other explanation I can think of
why you might not get the HQ voice is because you are still on iOS 4.