Hi,

I have a friend that has a 10R iPhone. He said he cannot get on iCloud, he
said he cannot dictate with VO on. And numerous other issues. He said he has
contacted Apple disability and they check out the phone and was unable to
fix it. Another person from Apple was going to contact him to see if he can
solve the issue. I assume Apple tried to restore the iPhone but not being
able to connect to iCloud that was not available to them. Of course this is
what I kind of understood from this friend who owns the phone. So my
question is has anyone who owns a 10 R had any issues with their iPhone like
this?

Again I am getting this info second hand and I do not know how much my
friend understand what apple has done to try and fix the iPhone. I told him
if they cannot fix it, it  should be under warranty and they should replace
it if they cannot fix it.

Mr. Ed