I fail to see what advantage a magnetic Lightning cable would have over a
regular Lightning cable.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dave
Jones
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about magnetic cables

There are indeed magnetic lightning cables available that work quite well and
are safe to use.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 3:27 PM Deb Cook Lewis
<deblewi...@gmail.com<mailto:deblewi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I believe, Denise, you bought the micro USB magnetic cables we
discussed on another list. The Iphone takes a lightning cable so no,
it absolutely won't work. And it wouldn't be a good idea because that
cable already fits tightly. Where some peple like them is with the
micro USB ports that sometimes are pretty fragile.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAGbotRf3J-Mz6-AMJx9j4kC1_zam3L3Pxf_Er3_1t0zCP_43fg%40mail.gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADeS-f7GLunMmzpg%2BiYM-yyG%3DqO1iU_Yvpke4B0o_Av2yfgOFA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADeS-f7GLunMmzpg%2BiYM-yyG%3DqO1iU_Yvpke4B0o_Av2yfgOFA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.