The iPod definitely does and I would have thought the iPad does.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 02/10/2012 17:47, Erik Burggraaf wrote:
Hi, as far as I know both ipad and ipod support high quality voices, but
i'll check when I get home and maybe send you an audio sample.

Trea Abma <trea.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,
    on the iPad, one always has the compact voice, as far as I know. How
    is that with the iPod touch?
    I have to know, because I want to buy one, only to have iOs5 hq voice.
    Trea

ERIK burggraafEbony ConsultingI am currently on the road and staying in
touch on my handheld.