From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Yohandy
Rodriguez
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 6:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Braille Me 20 vs Orbit: Which to get?

Any advice guys? Are there huge differences between them? I'm just
looking for a relatively cheap display, with crisp Braille, that works
well with smartphones and pc using Jaws and NVDA. Are there other cheap
displays I should know of? If any of you own both, I'd appreciate any
info you can provide. thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/cb888b82-e894-b633-e572-3e6a2341f03a%40gmail.com.