From: wayne
To: arlene
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:38 PM
Subject: Fw: NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 Beta + KNFB Reader Basic

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott White
To: Curtis W. Greenwood
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 12:30 PM
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 Beta + KNFB Reader Basic

Available Now! NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 Beta with KNFB Reader Basic

The National Federation of the Blind is excited to announce that the updated
NFB-NEWSLINE mobile app beta version is now available to download on your
iPhones and iPads. Included in the app is the KNFB Reader Basic which provides
the useful core features at no cost. Within the KNFB Reader section, just point
and shoot for access to print on-the-go. This beta version is a pre-released,
advanced development of the app. Your participation and feedback expand the
amount of testing done, which will help us develop a better product. Note:
Installing this beta app will overwrite your existing NFB-NEWSLINE mobile app.
Enjoy NFB-NEWSLINE and KNFB Reader Basic, together!

How to get the app:

First, download the Test Flight app on your device.

Then, on your device, select NFB-NEWSLINE 3.0 Beta by going to this link:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/zuoVUXFv. You'll need your NFB-NEWSLINE login
credentials.

Share your feedback or request assistance by sending an email to
nfbnewsline-...@nfb.org or calling 866-504-7300.

We look forward to your participation and feedback.

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 | nfbnewsl...@nfb.org