  From: Arnold Schmidt
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2019 5:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Bluetooth keyboard keystroke request

  I am not Richard, but I can answer your question. The VO keys are Mac lingo,
meaning VoiceOver. So many of the commands to get VoiceOver to do  something
are preceded by holding down the control and option keys. The control key you
know, the option key is the windows key in that world. So, as it were, hold
down the control and windows keys, now called VO keys. So you know, the alt key
is now the command key. What I just wrote is true if you are using an Apple
keyboard. If it is a windows keyboard, I think it is that the option and
command keys are reversed, option being the alt and command being the windows
key. If you are using a Windows keyboard, and aren't ever going to use it as a
Windows keyboard in  the future, you can remap these two keys to take on the
Mac pattern,  if you wish.

  Arnold Schmidt