From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, 13 July 2019 17:32
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Latest iPhone

There are indications new iPads are coming, but what I read talks mostly about
new iPad Pro models and the larger ones. It is hard to say if Apple will
release a new iPad Mini with the same specs as in the same processor and
features or if the iPad Mini will be sort of like the iPod Touch which means
Apple is going to keep it around but it will only get an update every 3 years
or so. As Dave said, nobody really knows, as September comes closer there will
be more rumours and there may be more to these rumours, but ultimately we'll
only find out exactly when the announcement comes. If your friend really needs
and wants an iPad Mini now the 5th Generation certainly is a pretty good
choice, it does have the latest A12 Bionic processor and you can get it either
with 64Gb or 256Gb capacity and with or without cellular modem. If he wants
cheap then the 64Gb Wi-Fi only option is the way to go, if he can afford it I
would recommend he for sure gets the 256Gb storage size and whether he needs
cellular connectivity or not he would need to decide.