Hi,

I recently ordered the following active noise cancelling headset, I am supposed
to get the package tomorrow and after that I could post a review:
Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Over Ear Wireless
Headphones with Mic Deep Bass, Comfortable Protein Earpads 30H Playtime for
Travel Work TV PC Cellphone
I paid $72.99 Canadian, on Amazon.com this model costs $59.95.
For a change this means it’s actually a better deal in Canada because currently
$72.99 Canadian is approx. $55 US. Here are the links:
Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 headset on
Amazon.com<https://www.amazon.com/Cancelling-Headphones-Boltune-Bluetooth-Comfortable/dp/B07PJK73L8/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Boltune+Bluetooth+5.0&qid=1563121807&s=gateway&sr=8-4>

Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 headset on Amazon
Canada<https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Q3C56DD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

I was impressed by the features and the fact that this headset uses Bluetooth
5.0 and of course the price is very attractive considering that brand name
offerings from the likes of Sony or Bose can easily cost $300 or more and I
mean US Dollars. Here is just one popular example, the Bose QuietComfort 35
costs $349 US, granted it has Alexa voice control built in, but it gets 4.4 out
of 5 versus the 4.5 out of 5 for the no-name brand and it uses only Bluetooth
4.1.
Bose QuietComfort 35
II<https://www.amazon.com/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B0756CYWWD>
Of course there is a little more to Bluetooth than just the version, I once
purchased a fairly expensive, about $200, Plantronics stereo headset which had
Bluetooth 4 or 4.1 and it had the worst lagging issue I ever came across and
much worse than some of my much cheaper and older Bluetooth 2.1 headsets. I am
sure the Bose is overall probably a bit nicer, but I’ll see what this Boltune
is like when I get it, for all I know it’s made in the same factory as the Bose
over in China somewhere.