From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 4:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Some Interesting VoiceOver Accessibility Facts About the Spectrum
Cable Service, It's getting Better and Better

Hi,

How do you get playback on the DVR to work from within the Spectrum TV app?
From within the Spectrum TV app, I go to the DVR tab, I can see my recorded
shows but the only option I get is to play them back, on my TV; this is to say,
on my table-top cable box.

Does one have to pay a fee in order to get DVR playback to work from within the
Spectrum TV iOS app?

I have searched the web for the answer to this question but have had no luck,
so far.  And as for calling Spectrum customer service?  No way.  They almost
never give the correct answer to anything.

Mark