Hi Everyone,
I want to send someone a check through a text message, and they want to put it
in their bank account.  Can I use Apple Cash to do this, and if so, can some
kind soul please tell me how I can do this, as I don't have Apple cash set up
on my phone I have only Apple Pay set up?
Is Apple Cash sent only through iMessaging?
I'm thinking the other person who I will send a check to, have to have Apple
Cash set up on their phone as well? What will they have to do to add my check
to their checking account?
Using a XR iPhone iOS 12.3.1.
Thank you all in advance.
Janet