From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Yohandy
Rodriguez
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Best choice for a bluetooth keyboard

Sieghard,

Did you figure out all function keys? that's one thing I'm trying to figure
out. read the quickstart guide but that thing's a pain to deal with when using
a screen reader due to its layout. It'll probably benefit us all if you have
that info. thanks in advance for any help!

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F9329328d-de33-4559-5001-246e0a8c0ecb%2540gmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C3a06a73f06fb4e23b59108d70df8cea5%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636993234581091678&amp;sdata=Fw2V8vxMTPLForwfvKQAeQdTBA5cI3YbzLya3spGM1I%3D&amp;reserved=0.