From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Feir
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 3:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Reader

That's certainly not normal behaviour for Voice Dream Reader. I read books
which are ten or more hours long and it only stops when I use the two-finger
double-tap to make it. Does this happen on other documents you've tried to
read? Perhaps, there's some unusual property of the particular document. One
possibility might be if you have the autolock set on your phone. I have mine
set to never and simply lock my screen manually when I'm not using the phone.
Perhaps, a notification is interrupting the reading. I haven't encountered that
myself. In fact, I've had to pause what I'm reading just to properly check and
hear a notification. I hope this issue can be resolved speedily for you. Voice
Dream Reader has well and truly proved its worth for me.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 6:10 AM Robert Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com