Thanks much for such a detailed answer, is the side bar menu  main menu?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ed Worrell
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:58 AM
To: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: TwitTerrific Questions?

Hello,

There is a side menu with all of your feed options in it such as profile, home,
mentions, messages, your tweets that you’ve liked, search, etc. This menu is
the main menu where you can find everything you can interact with on Twitter.

There are also three tabs located in the top center of the screen these can me
customized to your liking. You double tap and hold on one of the tabs and it
will show you options in a pop up menu that you can change the tab to. You can
have your home feed, mentions and messages at the top tabs for quick access to
them.

All of the feeds such as your home feed can be interacted with VoiceOver rotor
gestures for quick access. Simply doing a swipe up or down after VoiceOver has
read a tweet will give you all of the hashtags, links videos or images in the
tweet. You will also be presented with quick actions in this same menu to
retweet, like, quote, etc. To activate an option just double tap on it.

You can also double tap on the tweet and it will take you to the reply/thread
screen to view the entire conversation.

Ed W.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4B418131-A726-4E82-B52E-4764C01979E7%40gmail.com.