Two quick presses of the middle button skips forward and three quick presses
skips backward. Two quick presses holding down on the second press fast
forwards rather than skip, and three quick presses holding down on the third
press rewinds rather than skip backward.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone