From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: really enjoying my new iPhone am doing all kinds of fun stuff

Hi to all.  I am really having fun with my new phone.  I have all kinds of fun
apps ready to go.  I'm signed into audible, dropbox, zoom, and be my eyes as
well as bard mobile.  I didn't even have to sign into zoom as I used google and
it kind of logged in all by itself.  I tried be my eyes and it works ok.  I'll
have to figure out why my camera shows up blurry to the be my eyes person, but
other then that I'm doing well.  Once I figure out how to put in a meeting ID
for zoom, I'll be in good shape.  I don't have an email app yet, but I might
get gmail since that's what I use on my computer.  Bard mobile is a lot of fun,
and I have a lot of books downloaded to my phone ready for reading.  Apple
accessibility is very helpful as well as a very good friend of mine.  I have
google play music, google assistant, and google home.  I have successfully set
up my google home and it is working once again.  Google assistant is also a lot
of fun.  I have an app with different versions of the Bible in audio format
that works pretty well.  I also have seeing AI on my phone as well.  Pandora is
on my phone, but that isn't very accessible.  I have tunin radio which I can
access with my google assistant.  I know I'll learn more from this point on.
--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9vaZv_BgoYHYc7pCggEOgZMD-rHpm0LY2t988wZqaNSeg%40mail.gmail.com.