Hi Everyone,
I have my Visa credit card linked to Apple Pay, and it has been like that for
several months, but I decided I wanted to add my debit card as well, and that I
did do, and it showed up in Apple Pay for about a week until I tried to use it
in the store, and I couldn't find the debit card in Apple Pay though.  I
checked the Payment and Shipping on my phone, it shows my credit card as the
default, but doesn't show my debit card like it used to, so I tap on add
payment method to see if I need to add it again, but even though, it shows up
only in the wallet, it shows as unchecked, so I tap on it to check it, and I
press the done button, and once again, I look at the debit card, and sure
enough it is once again showing up as unchecked.  I also had Apple Cash set up,
and now it is also showing up as unchecked, and if I tap on it, and press the
done button, and check it again, it is showing up as unchecked.  I would like
my debit and my credit card to show up in the Apple Pay screen so when I make a
purchase, I can choose witch card I want to use.  My face id also doesn't work
when I use Apple Pay.  Although, I do have face id turned on for Apple Pay.
Any Thoughts?
I am using Xr iPhone with the latest iOS.
Thank you all!
Janet
Peace Be With You.