Hey Mark,

This is a great article. Thanks for sharing it.

I have been using these features for about 3 years now with my Dexcom Continues
Glucose Monitoring System (CGM). I just now have discovered an insulin pen
called “EnPen" that will track every time I take my rapid acting insulin and
it’s app will sync everything with both DexCom and the Apple Health app. It’s
almost like having an insulin pump. I can also track carbs and calculate the
insulin dose for the before mentioned carbs. It will share this data with both
the DexCom and Apple Health app as well. I use the Apple Health app to bring
all of the health data from all of my tracking apps. It seems to work better
than most health tracking apps on the market.

The Apple Health app is getting a major improvement in iOS 13 on the iPhone and
it makes tracking and reading data much easier than it was.

Ed W.