Thanks.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: tile question

If you turn Background App refresh off, i.e. you go to General > Background App
Refresh and it says “Background App Refresh, off button”, double tap on that,
then on the next screen you have 3 choices and you tap the one you want. If it
is Off, then “Off” will show as selected, if you swipe right you have options
for WiFi and WiFi and Cellular Data.

If you tap on WiFi and by doing so select it, this means Background App Refresh
only will happen if you are on WiFi.

If you tap WiFi and Cellular Data, then background app refresh will happen on
WiFi but also on cellular data.

Select either WiFi or WiFi and Cellular Data and then perform a scrub gesture
to go back or tap the “Background app refresh, back” button at the top left of
the screen.

Now you are back in the main background app refresh screen and it will now say
“Background App Refresh, On”.

You can now swipe right and go through all the apps listed and see if they are
set to on or off and, if off you can turn them on or if on you can turn them
off.