funny.?? my brother has an android phone and it is he that i was texting and who?? my messages failed to send.

On 9/16/2019 2:20 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:

Since most of these messages are not imessages and are being sent to android phones, I think it is a problem with the carrier. ??I might be wrong, but I think the failure to send message comes from the carrier. ??The only exception to this would be if you have a weak cell signal and the message can not be sent for this reason. Most of my messages do go through to my contacts with an android phone, the thing I have never been able to do is to text multiple people together that have android phones. ??If I send the messages individually, they go just fine, but if I do a single message to multiple android contacts, it never goes through.

Not sure what causes the problem, but I do wish that it would be fixed.

Chris

On Sep 16, 2019, at 2:09 PM, <sherrywells1...@gmail.com <mailto:sherrywells1...@gmail.com>> <sherrywells1...@gmail.com <mailto:sherrywells1...@gmail.com>> wrote:

*Interesting ??? none of my fail to send messages made it to the recipient.?? An inconsistent bug is always harder to resolve!*

**

*Sherry Wells*

**

*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> <viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> *On Behalf Of *Susie Stageberg
*Sent:* Monday, September 16, 2019 2:07 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* RE: "Message Failed to Send"

The message I sent today, through Siri, arrived despite the message. The other one I sent last week, on which I got the error message, I did manually.

So my conclusion is that this ???failed to send??? message is erroneous. An erroneous error message. Imagine that. I figure it can safely be ignored, except that if a message really does fail to send, how would we know?

Susie