Have you tried to reboot or simply unplug it and plug it in again after 30
seconds?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; macvisionar...@googlegroups.com;
mac4thebl...@freelists.org
Subject: Question about getting my Alex voice back on Apple TV HD

I just updated my Apple TV HD to the latest iOS. Update went smoothly, but it
came up with the Samantha voice talking, and not even enhanced, just the
regular one. I went into voiceover speech and Alex was still selected. I
clicked on it with the remote, it said retrieving info, and then said it
required an 800 and some megabyte download. I clicked on it again, and it keeps
telling me it requires this big download. But nothing is happening apparently.
I went to a different voice, Siri mail, which requires 400 and some. That
apparently downloaded. At least, I got percentages of download until it
stopped. But that one doesn’t play either, and when I click on it now, it
simply says it requires 490 some megabytes download. What the heck is going on?
Mary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C85E710E-22EE-4638-82C7-7EBC3FE51C4B%40gmail.com.