From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
karuna Chopra
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 8:47 AM
To: ViPhone
Subject: Watch OS 6.0 problem in receiving calls and text errors

Ever since upgrading to iOS 13.1 and watch OS 6.0 I have had the following
problems with the phone app on the Apple Watch:
1. When I try to answer a call on my Apple Watch, it does not show the answer
button!
2. Along with the name of the caller, I get this message  “USer_label_primary”

does anyone else faced this problem? any troubleshooting tips?
Thank you very much!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5A96C4B7-70B0-4C2F-9431-DC9E2ACCD112%40chopra.us.