Dave:

Adaptive trivia has a free and paid version and is accessible.

Tamara

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Bahr
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:00 AM
To: viphone <"" ">
Subject: accessible trivia

Hi gang, anyone know of a good trivia game that's accessible? Particularly
music trivia, it's the musicologist in me. The ones I've tried have nice
sounds and just, well, don't work. i love jeopardy, but don't think it's
accessible. free is better, but if there are paid aps that are worth the
money then I'll definitely take suggestions.

--

thanks,
Dave c. bahr