hi,
Having adjusted the settings and disabled swipe mode in keyboards, I find that
I am still having to use my iPhone 6 for checking my mail. my iPhone eight,
running the latest version of iOS, still jumps to the top of the list of emails
whenever I read a new message or a new message comes in. this makes it
impossible for me to go through my mail in any reasonable time. I am afraid, it
is still a bug!
Sandy

Sent from The dark side of the moon