It will certainly redownload the package even if you don't wish that!

The only way is to deny the terms and conditions each time you are prompted to update even if you chose to update later. I have it had now two times.
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Maria Reyes
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: To Upgrade or not to Upgrade, that is the Question

Hi, You can go into settings, general, software update and at the bottom of the screen is a toggle that says automatic updates. Toggle that to off. It shouldn't download it again if you delete the update from storage.

want to join my WhatsApp group VIP Apple Users? Email me privately and I will happily add you.
maria2...@gmail.com