From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of James
Lockwood
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:17 PM
To: iphone group <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Shortcuts not fully accessible in ios13.xx

Ever since I upgraded to iOS 13 the ”show list” or ”choose from list” option is
not fully accessible in created shortcuts. Oh yeah… And if I don’t immediately
turn off voiceover at the end of a call my phone freezes forcing me to restart.
I have iPhone 6s ios 13.12 and a broken heart that Steve Jobs is no longer
here. Quality has definitely gone down

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4EBB8A39-4D83-4E93-91DE-56BEEC5A4158%40gmail.com.