A robo-caller.  DON’T DO IT!!!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Susie Stageberg
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Strange Notification

The past couple of days, when I pick up the phone, I am getting a notification
asking me to verify my phone number. The number given is not the right one. I
assume this is some sort of scam, so I have been ignoring it. Anybody else have
this?

Susie

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/015601d582b8%2451deb1c0%24f59c1540%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/015601d582b8%2451deb1c0%24f59c1540%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .