From: viphone@googlegroups.com on behalf of Cristobal Muñoz
<cristobalm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How Do You Use Overcast to Listen to a Podcast?

Really a different strokes for different folks kind of deal.
I use Overcast for some podcasts, but the majority of the stuff I listen to is
through Downcast.
Downcast has more settings for customization and such, whereas Overcast is a
bit more simplified. That and yes, Overcast does have better overall sound
quality.
I've tried switching to Overcast completely, but continue finding myself going
back to Downcast just because I like some of the features it has that Overcast
just doesn't offer.
Again though, that's ultimately personal preference.