I just downloaded One Password on my iPhone 8 and when I opened it the
only option I had was to subscribe to the $8.99 for six months then
$3.99 per month after that.
There was no option to try it for free, and after I completed the
signup for the 6 month trial, I need to enter my email and a 6 digit
code which was supposed to be emailed to me but I never got the email,
so I am stuck at this point.