I am having the same difficulty when trying to focus and email it keeps trying
to bring me back to the inbox.
I am also having a problem where notifications keep repeating themselves even
though I haven’t said to only repeat once. I have reported these issues to
Apple Accessability also.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️