There's also one called Clear Record Premium which is paid, but not
sure if it works on the iPad. I like Clear Record because you can
speed up the playback when listening to your recording. Note though
that after starting the recording, VO volume will decrease, but the
Done button is right above the Home button, at least that's how it is
on the iPhone version. There are other cool features to Clear Record,
like I believe the ability to transfer recordings over wifi, but the
playback at faster speeds was the one that sold me initially.

Regards,
Wayne

On 10/7/12, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are two paid ones I'd recommend: Audio Memos and Voice Recorder HD.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt